Welcome to Torch Lake Lodge
Due to a cancellation, we have the week of July 23rd to 30th available.
We will continue to maintain a vacant week between all stays.
As always, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all requests.
Don’t forget our Things To Do page with maps to Torch Lake public beaches / access sites, places to visit, links to boat rentals, restaurants, and much more.
Torch lake weekly vacation rental with 5 bedrooms and 5 baths including an indoor heated pool.
Our Torch Lake weekly vacation rental is located in Northern Michigan, just off Torch lake. The Torch Lake Lodge is a spacious 5 bedroom and 5 bathroom knotty Pine Lodge featuring serene and private wooded views 1/4 mile off the crystal clear and turquoise waters of Torch Lake.
This is a family-friendly compound (no party’s please) 3400 square feet with indoor pool, ping pong table, pool table, and foosball. The INDOOR POOL is great for fun family time in the evenings or on rainy days.
Home includes 2 large third-floor master bedrooms with king beds. The Master bedrooms also have en-suite bathrooms and private decks. The second level (main floor) has 3 additional bedrooms, 2 rooms with queen beds, and 1 room with a twin bunk bed. The enormous main level includes all of the gaming mentioned, dining area with seating for 6, flat-screen television with sofas, game table and large fieldstone fireplace as well as many other seating areas. Two decks off the main living level for sipping coffee in the mornings or wine in the evenings. The deck by the kitchen includes a gas grill. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, microwave, gas cooktop, and breakfast bar.
- Hi-speed internet, cable television, air conditioning, and washer/dryer are included.
- Ample parking space for vehicles, and recreational toys.
- Firepit for roasting marshmallows and spending time with family under the stars.
- Conveniently located 1 mile from Torch River/Torch Lake boat launch, party store, Torch River Shack, and Mico’s Torch River restaurant.
- Only a mere 30-minute drive to Traverse City for shopping, dining, and wine tasting.
- Quaint Elk Rapids is a 15-minute drive with shopping, dining, ice cream, and a great beach park for children.
- Bedding and kitchen towels are included. Please bring your own bath and beach towels.
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the premises.
- Per township rules, no more than 10 persons can occupy/use the lodge on an overnight basis. We stricktly enforce this rule.
Our rental rate is $3,500 per week.
Our bookings are from Saturday to Saturday.
Check-in is 4 PM (no early check-in please)
Check out is 10 AM
Please contact us for more information by calling us at 616-878-9459.